1. What version of Android is on the tablet?
- Android 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich)
2. Technical support contact information.
- Go to http://www.lava-tech.com/contact.html
3. How to troubleshoot on screen froze?
- Press power off and hold for few second, or reset button.
4. Where to locate drivers on device?
- Open Apps on the top right hand corner of home screen and open Explorer or File Manager. Then, you can open your drivers.
5. How to move your Apps?
- Press and hold the icon until it shows to Home Screen.
6. How to remove icon from my Home Screen?
- Press, hold and drop in trash can on top of the screen.
7. How can I connect to a Wi-Fi network?
- Go to Apps, press Settings, select Wi-Fi, and find your wireless network router.
8. How to troubleshoot Wi-Fi connection?
- Turn the Wi-Fi Off, and then turn it back On.
9. How to uninstall Apps?
- Go to Settings > select Apps > click on selected Apps > press Uninstall and Ok.
10. How to turn on Bluetooth?
- Go to Settings > Bluetooth > switch on/off button.
11. How to change the language on tablet?
- Go to Settings > select Language & Input > select Language on the top right hand side of the screen.
Improper use, dropping of the tablet or abuse of touch screen panel or the A/C adaptor of tablets resulting in broken, cracked, scratched panel or the tablet become none-operational is not covered by the warranty.
All LAVA Tech products with Wi-Fi networking feature must work under proper and above average Wi-Fi signal coverage by the wireless network provider. Poor Wi-Fi coverage may result in bad connection; the unit will not perform properly as a result. This operational condition causing the unit to fail or perform improperly is not covered by the warranty.